for the competition of AstorMueller AG, Chamerstraße 50, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland, conditions of participation www.bagatt.com the following data protection notices apply to the processing of personal data in the context of conducting the competition. In addition, the data protection notices on our website apply, which can be accessed via the following link: https://bagatt.com/en/policies/privacy-policy
1. ControllerResponsible in terms of data protection law is AstorMueller AG, Chamerstraße 50, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland,Email: email@example.com
2. Data Protection Officer/Data Protection OfficerYou can reach the data protection officer of the person responsible at:AstorMueller AG, Chamerstrasse 50, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland,Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Scope and purpose of data processing First name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number are processed to participate in the competition. The personal data will be processed to carry out the competition and to determine and notify the winners. Without this data, it is not possible to participate in the competition or to transmit the prize. If consent to marketing measures has been granted, the data provided will also beused for this purpose.
4. Legal Basis for ProcessingThe data is processed for the purpose of conducting the competition, and in the case of additional consent to marketing measures also for carrying out these marketing measures. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is therefore Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (DSG) and Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b.) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Participation and the results of the competition and the marketing measures are evaluated to continuously improve our marketing activities in the interest of the customer and to plan new measures. The legal basis for the data processing described is, among other things, Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
5. Recipients of the personal dataThe data will not be passed on to third parties unless this is necessary to carry out the competition, send the prize or -in the case of consent to marketing measures -to carry them out. It will only be passed on to third parties if there is a data protection authorization to transmit data. AstorMueller AG uses service providers to process personal data when sending e-mails, to store data in data centers and to maintain and analyze databases. Such processors are bound by instructions and only receive access to data to the extent necessary for the required period and only to the extent and for the period for which consent was given.
6. Duration of storageThe data processed as part of the competition will be deleted within 60 days after the end.If you consent to marketing measures, the data will be deleted within 30 days after you have withdrawn your consent.
7. Data subject rightsYou have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient, and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the deletion or correction of this data. If consent to data processing is given, this consent can be revoked at any time for the future. You also have the right, under certain conditions, to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted. Furthermore, there is a right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority. For this and other questions about data protection, please contact our data protection officer at any time: email@example.com
8. Right to object to data collection in special cases and to direct advertisingIf the data is processed based on Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter e or f EU-DSGVO, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons that arise from your situation. This also applies to profiling based onthese provisions. The legal basis for the data collection can be found above under point 4. In the event of an objection, no further processing of personal data took place, unless there were compelling legitimate reasons for this or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims (objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 EU-DSGVO). In the case of personal data processing for the purpose of marketing measures (direct advertising), you have the right to object to the data processing at any time; this also applies to profiling, insofar as this is related to direct advertising. After filing the objection, the personal data will no longer be used for direct advertising purposes (objection according to Art. 21 Para. 2 EU-DSGVO).