Size Chart Product
You need this:
- 1 sheet of paper (size DIN A4)
- 1 pencil or pen
- 1 Lineal
You have to do this:
- Place the sheet of paper on the floor and place your foot in the very center.
- Now draw the outline of your foot with a pencil or ballpoint pen. Start at the very front, on the big toe.
- After you have drawn the outline, measure its length with the ruler. To ensure that the shoe fits comfortably, add 1.5 cm to the measured length.
- With the help of the following size table for women's shoes, you can now find out which shoe size suits you.